Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Time to set the bar...

Hi, my name is Hilary and I like to read. Like, a lot. I currently have 278 titles on my Official List (series only count as 1 book…I’m looking at you, Bloodlines). It does not include the books I have pictures of on my camera roll, books I’ve purchased on Amazon, books sitting on the floor of my car, or the Unofficial List on my iPhone.

That’s a lot of effing books.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • My honest opinion
  • Minimal synopses (if you want an in-depth breakdown of the book, go Google that shit)
  • My commentary on the love stories 

THE BOOKS I READ

Secret societies? Game on. Love triangles? I’m there. Spies and thievery? Done.


Currently I’ve been reading a lot of High School level novels. They tend to be fast reads, serials, and the romance is enough to make your heart pitter-patter without making you paranoid if your mother is reading over your shoulder. I do have some “Big Kid” books on my list that I plan on getting to eventually. Let’s just go with the flow, okay?

- Hilary

PS…I just finished The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall. Expect my first review soon!

PPS...Does this look familiar? I was previously on Tumblr but found out that they're a pain when it comes to HTML use. Also, I greatly dislike the limited interaction. I don't expect my reader(s) to reblog my posts. I would much rather they send me a thumbs up emoji, shoot me a comment, and give me recommendations for other books. You know. Like a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment